We teach students not only to answer questions, but to question answers.
Not only do we offer test prep for all standardized tests (click here for a complete list of tests we tutor), but we’re also happy to guide students and families through the entire admissions process. This includes:
• Conducting an initial consultation and assessment
• Helping to develop school lists
• Conducting interview prep
• Guiding students and parents through applications
• Offering practice tests
• Guiding students through weekly test prep tutoring sessions
Our test prep programs are customized to meet the particular needs/style of each individual student. We place equal amounts of emphasis on content, strategy, and emotional support, as we ensure that students are fully equipped with the tools and confidence needed to reach their personal potential on test day.
Our programs generally include weekly sessions, consistent homework emphasizing the lessons/strategies practiced during the previous session, and group test simulations. Our staff members come to your home for sessions, all materials are provided, and our monthly practice tests are offered at our office space located in Manhattan’s financial district.
General Test Prep Program 10-Point Plan
• Consultations with parents
• Set up a timetable
• Overview of test logistics
• Ongoing test prep
• Test-specific executive functioning work
• Compile vocabulary / formula list
• List of schools
• Interview prep
• Help with applications
Tests we cover
If you don't see the test you're looking for here, please contact us!